Call for Papers
Management of Integrity and Governance: Transforming towards IR 4.0 and Beyond
Issues pertaining to the original works in all aspects of management and communication which include the following but not limited to:
Accounting and Finance
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Ethics and Law
Islamic Banking & Finance
Health Care Management
Management and Strategy
Marketing and Sales
Tourism and Hospitality Management
o Destination Tourism and Image
o Festival, Food, Sport, Cultural, Medical, Recreational Tourism
o Tourism Economics and Sustainability
Supply Chain Management
Total Quality Management
Any related issues on Social Sciences
|Full Paper Submission Deadline (Extended)||15 August 2019|
|Full Paper Accepted Notification||20 August 2019|
|Registration Deadline||22 August 2019|
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- All papers must conform to standard single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download it HERE)
- Minimum of six single-single pages and not exceeding ten single-spaced pages, not including the cover page, notes and bibliography.
- Papers must be sent through the OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double-blind review process.
- At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by August 8, 2019 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings.
- By submitting a paper to present at this conference, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
List of Journals for potential publication:
1. Journal of Business Management and Accounting
2. International Journal of Islamic Business
3. Global Journal of Economics and Finance
4. PERTANIKA - Journal of Social Science and Humanities
5. Malayan Journal of Communication ( MJOC) SCOPUS
6. International Journal of Business Society ( IJBS) SCOPUS
All selected papers for potential publication are subject to the review system or process of Editors for each Journal mentioned above.
We will update in our website from time to time if there is any additional Journal for potential publication.